- Do you need help effectively balancing all of your saving priorities with living now?
- Do you know what's happening in your portfolio?
- Do you know how much you are paying your broker or advisor in fees and commissions?
- Are you invested in high fee products with lower cost alternatives?
- Would you like a straight-forward answer on your investments from a fiduciary?
With our J. Bradford Fresh Look Service we will:
- Perform a portfolio review, analysis and audit.
- Assess the investment strategy and the portfolio positions you've built with your existing broker or advisor.
- Provide a 2nd opinion and independent assessment of your accounts.
- Help you balance your saving and spending priorities.
After the assessment, there is no obligation to act or move assets. We can also help answer questions and give you straight-forward advice on a wide variety of topics:
- Building a plan for retirement income
- Making investment choices in your 401(k) or 403(b)
- Getting started with or assessing your college savings
- An execution strategy for employee stock and stock options (ESPP, ESOP, RSU)