PLANNING AND SAVING FOR COLLEGE
Whether college is right around the corner or something you would like to start planning for now, you've probably got questions and anxiety on being financially and emotionally prepared.
We can help you!
- Build a plan and a budget for college saving
- Open tax advantaged 529 accounts
- Invest in a diversified portfolio
- Build a strategy for helping grandchildren or other family members
- Explore scholarships, financial aid and other avenues you may not have considered
- Explore job prospects and a cost benefit analysis of other choices
- Be a sounding board for your ideas, thoughts and concerns
You can start own your own by reading two of our blog posts on saving for college:
If you know you're ready to start planning or even if you just have questions and would like a 2nd opinion on something you've read or heard, please reach out. Fiduciary standard advice is just a call away!