INVESTING 101 SEMINAR AND CORE PRINCIPLES
At J. Bradford, we are passionate about financial literacy and financial education and have built education pages on the core principles of investing.
This seminar will take place on October 26th, 2017 at 6:00pm at 1 Tremont Place in Lowell, MA and will focus on the basics of investing and how to avoid the common pitfalls. Investors of all levels are welcome.
This seminar will take place on November 9th, 2017 at 6:00pm at 1 Tremont Place in Lowell, MA and will focus on more advanced topics in investing and building a deeper understanding of the difference between stocks, bonds, mutual funds, ETFs, and options as well as investing for capital appreciation, investing for income, and building bond ladders. Investors of all levels are welcome, but this session will cover more advanced topics.
- Our popular seminars include:
- Investing 101 - basics and fundamentals of investing
- Investing 102 - advanced topics such as options and bond ladders
- 7 strategies to pivot from retirement savings to retirement income
- Saving and paying for college -- it's not hopeless
- Environmentally Friendly and Socially Responsible Investing
Please contact us if you would like to discuss a seminar for your employees, company or non-profit.